We Buy Townhomes. . . Fast!
Receive All Cash Offer Within Seven Days
Sell Your Townhouse to Us
No Commissions - No Closing Costs - Fast Cash
We buy rented and owner occupied condominium townhomes in the Conejo Valley for all cash. We also pay all closing costs and fees other than fees to a real estate broker that you hire. Sometimes we purchase condominiums that were not constructed as townhomes as well as unimproved land. Please complete the form provided after reviewing our purchase criteria. If you meet our purchase criteria, you will receive an offer to purchase within seven days of your providing the information we need to make a decision. We are not a real estate lead generation or referral service, nor are real estate brokers attempting to list your property for sale. We are reliable and have substantial cash resources.
Purchase Criteria - Townhomes
- Total of all real estate loans must equal between 90% and 110% of the current fair market value of the property. This calculation must include all unpaid interest, penalties, and real estate taxes.
- Loan(s) must be assumable. Adjustable rate loans are acceptable.
- The maximum purchase price we generally consider is $ 500,000.
- Currently, we are interested in making acquisitions in the following areas :
• Newbury Park
• Agoura Hills
• Oak Park
• Thousand Oaks
• Westlake Village
Purchase Criteria - For Owner Occupied Townhomes
- If your property is in foreclosure (a Notice of Default has been recorded) and owner occupied, we cannot make an offer to purchase. Unfortunately, the California State Legislature has passed a law making it both difficult and highly undesirable for an investor to purchase an owner occupied property in foreclosure. If your property is in foreclosure, you should consult with a local real estate attorney.
Purchase Criteria - For Tenant Occupied Townhomes
- If your townhome is rented and in foreclosure, but otherwise meets our criteria, there are no legal restraints on our being able to purchase your property.
We Can Improve Your Credit Score
- In some cases, when existing loans are not readily assumable, we purchase townhomes subject to the existing loan. This means that your name remains on the loan until it is formally assumed or paid. During the period of time we own the property and make timely payments, the seller's credit is enhanced.
- If your property is not in foreclosure and we purchase it, you may vacate it upon the closing of escrow, or you may be able to lease it back from us if desired. Please let us know your preference so that we can discuss all options.
Real Estate Investors
I Want To Sell
Michael T. Chulak
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
All Cash Buyer, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Avoid Foreclosure, Calabasas, Cash Buyers, Cash for Your Home, Cash Offer, Fast Cash, Fast Home Purchase Offers, Home Buyers, Malibu, Newbury Park, Oak Park, Purchase Leaseback, Real Estate Investors, Sell a House Fast, Sell House Fast, Sell Your Home Fast, Sell Your House, Sell Your Property, Stop Foreclosure, Thousand Oaks, We Buy Condominiums Fast, We Buy Houses Fast, We Buy Houses for Cash, We Buy Land Fast, We Buy Townhomes Fast, Westlake Village